- Air-cooled architecture
- No cooling water
- Compact, Lightweight
- No maintenance required
- Selectable wavelengths allow cutting
and machining of a wide range of materials:
- 1064 nm, 532 nm, 355 nm or 266 nm
- 3-axis control of cut size and orientation.
From 2μm x 2μm (with 100X objective)
to 50μm x 50μm (with 50X objective).
Rotation through 180°.
- Simple operation via remote control box
with a 6.5cm x 7.5cm LCD screen displaying
menu-based commands or via RS232 interface.
- Precise energy control over a wide range.
- Internal LED spot marker.
- Compatible with most major brands
of FA microscopes (Mitutoyo, Motic, Seiwa).
- 3 Operating modes:
- Single shot
- Continuous (1 Hz)
- Burst (max. of 10 sec. at 5 Hz).
Standard configuration includes:
- Laser Head
- Standard Energy
- XY Shutter (Std. Resolution)
- Power Supply
- Remote Control
- 2.4m umbilical
- Video spot marker
- Foot switch
- High Pulse Energy
- Rotating Shutter
- High Resolution Shutter
- Motorized Polarizer
- Horizontal Mount Laser
- Head with Robot-length
- Internal Spot Marker
- Microscope & Accessories
Product Data Sheet